If you find yourself in the position where you are considering divorce as yourself this questions:
Will the Grass be Greener on the other side?
Most of the time we don't know the answer until we cross that bridge.
When we take vows, we take them for life, for sickness and in health or richer or poorer however there are some genuine reasons that you should be able to pick up and leave:
1. Cheating-You caught your spouse cheating.
2. Abuse-Whether it is physically or mentally you have reason to pick up your things and leave.
Some ways that you can fall back in love with each other may be:
1. Make Date night a priority
2. Make the relationship 100/100 not 20/80 not 40/60 but 100/100
3. Talk about it and don't go to sleep without your spouse or angry.
If you can't seem to make it work after trying all exhausted efforts just do what's best. I am always here to talk.
Staying up with all the new data that come in can be challenging but that is what we are here for